Shopping for a laser hair growth product is easy. Many editorial reviews are available to help you compare. While there are hundreds of hair growth solutions, you might wonder if these devices work. The manufacturers of hair growing solutions claim their products can help restore thinning and receding hair in both males and females but ensure you’re getting a product cleared by FDA. This consumer report on the best laser hair-growing solution will help you determine the best one.
Here is a quick look at some of the best laser devices for hair growth. People can try any one of the following. Tested and clinically proven:
- 3.9 out of 5 stars: Hairmax Laser Cap
- 4.3 out of 5 stars: iRestore Professional
- 3.5 out of 5 stars: CapillusPro Mobile Laser
- 4 out of 5 stars: Hairmax Laser Band
What is laser hair growth?
It is the use of a device containing laser bulbs to grow hair. Further research has proven that laser promotes follicle growth and reduces hair loss 1, 2, 3. While this device works for some people but not everyone with a hair loss history can use it, especially people with aged baldness.
However, the Food and Drugs Administration reports that people can use FDA-cleared devices in treating pattern hair loss.
Does it work?
Products cleared by the FDA are clinically tested and proven to restore hair loss. However, various studies conclude that low-level laser therapy is an effective and safe treatment for male and female pattern hair loss 1, 2, 3.
Nevertheless, people who use laser hair devices can experience any of these side effects:
- Itchy, redness,
- and scalp pain
5 best laser growths products
Hairmax Laser Cap for Hair Growth PowerFlex
The hairmax cap is one of the most fashionable laser caps for outdoor use. It is a unisex design, ideal for both men and women looking forward to treating receding and thinning hair.
The cap features 272 medical-grade lasers, clinically proven to regrow hair and cleared by the FDA as safe for use.
According to a lab test, using the PowerFlex fifty to thirty minutes three times a week for the next six months guarantees hair regrowth, making it one of the fastest treatment solutions.
- Rechargeable battery
- Hands-free operation
- Battery life indicator
- Fancy and lightweight construction
- Flexible design fits most head size
- 15 to 30 minutes treatment session
- Six months money back guarantee
- One-year purchase warranty
- It has storage and travel case
- People can remove the laser bulb from the cap and install it into another cap
- This laser cap is costly
- A customer reports that people need to recharge the battery after 1 or 2 treatments.
iRestore Professional Laser Hair Growth System
We recommend this hair-growing solution for people who want to spend less on hair treatment. This product is less expensive compared to hairmax, making it a good choice for people looking for an affordable laser product.
The manufacturer reports that people will start seeing a visible result after three to six months of using the iRestore. However, for effective results, people should follow a consistent application. That is 2 – 3 times a week for a session of at least 15 minutes.
- Easy and comfortable to use
- It is FDA cleared device
- It has 82 lasers and 200 LED bulbs
- It has a remote control
- The helmet design provides broader coverage than a ball cap
- Two- or three-times application per week
- Six months money back guarantee
- Year products warranty
- Only for indoor use
- Heavier compared to the cap design
CapillusPro Mobile Laser Therapy Cap for Hair
This capillus Pro is one of the most versatile laser caps on the market that allow people to remove the laser bulb and can be installed into another cap of choice. It means people can change their caps by inserting the laser diodes inside. However, as a result, the Pro comes expensive but functional.
The capillus provides superior coverage, releasing low-level laser lights to reactivate dead follicles. The capillus has 272 laser diodes which are better and more practical than the capillus 82 and capillus 202. According to the manufacturer, this senior brother only requires 6 minutes of daily use and correct use for a six to 12 months guarantee.
- People can remove the laser diodes and install them into another cap of choice
- It comes with 272 laser bulbs, more potent than the previous generation
- People are to use it 6 minutes every day for a period of six to one year
- The design is flexible, fit different users, and is not heavy
- It comes with a rechargeable lithium battery and charger alongside
- This laser hair growth device is manufactured in the USA
- It is expensive
- It cannot be used under rainfall
- The cap should not be compressed to avoid damaging it
- People should read through the return policy and agreement before placing an order.
Hairmax Hair Growth Laser Band
A laser hair band works similarly to the various devices above, but the design cannot cover an entire head. Therefore, people will need to treat a particular area and adjust it until the whole hair is covered.
Though people can go about their daily business while wearing laser bands, it requires proper attention, so you don’t exceed treatment time. As for me, I would prefer a laser cap or helmet model compared to a laser band if you have a reasonable budget, but for low people with reduced income, a laser band is not a bad investment.
- FDA cleared
- It has 41 medical-grade lasers bulb
- Three times a week use for 3 minutes per session and six months deliver visible results
- It comes with a rechargeable battery
- Back up with six months products return policy
- Doctors recommend it for most people experiencing hair loss
- People will need to use it several times to cover a wide range.
- No battery life indicator and it also lacks a storage/ travel case.
Comparing laser hair growth products
When you want to buy one, there are four basic designs. These include the cap, helmet, band, and comb design. Findings show customers like the laser cap model more than other styles because of its flexibility to use outdoors. On the market, hairmax and capillus are in popular demand among customers for laser caps. As for helmet design, such as the iRestore, it is another top-rated product. The Hairmax cap is ideal for those who want to treat their hair anywhere because of the mobile design. This comparison table below gives more details about each of the products in view.
[table “12” not found /] In a situation where you find yourself lost in decision-making due to the tons of laser products. There are a few things that can help you choose the best and a budget one. Take note of these things: Different studies claim these devices work but require a patient and consistent application—the bottom line is only products that have proven to work. This treatment is permanent. If you stop using it, your hair will start to thin after a while. Hence, it’s wise to continue to use it. As 2022 is around the corner and 2023 around the corner, our four consumer reports of laser hair growth devices will help you pick the best one. The list consists of top-rated.
How to choose?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
In a situation where you find yourself lost in decision-making due to the tons of laser products. There are a few things that can help you choose the best and a budget one. Take note of these things:
Different studies claim these devices work but require a patient and consistent application—the bottom line is only products that have proven to work.
This treatment is permanent. If you stop using it, your hair will start to thin after a while. Hence, it’s wise to continue to use it.
As 2022 is around the corner and 2023 around the corner, our four consumer reports of laser hair growth devices will help you pick the best one. The list consists of top-rated.